- Fully supported with accommodations
- Breakfasts and dinners
- GranFondo Cycling Tours jersey included
- Rental bikes available (Bianchi road bike, contact us for details and sizing)
- Wine tasting
- Arrival and departures from the Florence (FLR) airport or Rome (FCO) by shuttle
- San Gimignano
Our groups are kept small so reserve your spot soon. To make your reservation please submit your reservation form along with a credit card deposit of $300. Note: deposits are refundable within 3 months prior to the tour date minus a $100 processing fee. Final amount will be due 3 months prior to the tour departure date.
To Sign Up Click Here:
Once you have reserved your tour, an account will be created for you that will be used to track and update your customer information required for your tour. This will include your contact information, rider profile, and various tour options. You will be able to view or update your information at any time.
Final payments are due 3 months prior to the tour date. These can be paid by check or credit card. Checks can be sent to the address below.
Payable to: Granfondo Cycling Tours
9939 Hibert St. #105;
San Diego, CA 92131
Or by Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)
Travel insurance … also known as trip insurance, is recommended for anyone traveling in a foreign country. They are relatively low cost and can protect against unexpected cancellations and depending on the company can provide additional medical coverage, property damage, theft etc. For our tours we recommend CSA Travel Protection. When purchasing please mention that you are with our group. Agent initials CAP and producer code W8000182.
Airfare assistance … For a good source on tickets you can contact Connoisseur Consolidators 1-888-646-6522. If you call, please let them know you are with Granfondo Cycling Tours.
Cancellation Policy … In the event that you have to cancel your trip the following rules apply to regularly scheduled tours. Private tours may have additional guidelines.
- 100% of deposit refunded within 30 day of payment
- $100 administration fee within 3 months prior to tour start date
- 50% refund within 1 month prior to the tour start date
- Medical emergencies are on a case by case bases
- Travel insurance is always recommended